The Old Farmhouse
Oozing with warmth and character you'll find this 17th Century Farmhouse listed in "An Inventory of The Historical Monuments in Westmorland".
This former 17th Century farmhouse has been tastefully renovated to provide a spacious dwelling that combines its immense historical charm with modern luxury. Restoration and renovation work was completed in March 2013 by local craftsmen who have managed to retain the building's considerable charm and character whilst incorporating the very best of 21st Century technology.
- 3 bedrooms (Double with en-suite, Twin, Oak Bunkroom).
- The main bathroom has a walk-in shower whilst the en-suite has a bath. Please note that the en-suite has a hand, not wall-mounted shower.
- Beautiful kitchen with granite worktops, induction hob and built in appliances including a double oven, dishwasher & washer-dryer.
- Exposed beams which date from 17th Century.
- Finished in Oak with Limestone flags.
- Open plan lounge / dining area (with 46" LED TV, Blu-ray player and DAB media player).
- Morso wood burning stove in Inglenook fireplace
- Beams, nooks & crannies all blended with state-of-the-art appliances.
The Old Farmhouse can be linked via interconnecting doors with Hall Beck Cottage to create Hyning House which provides a single dwelling for the larger party / family celebration / Christmas.