Hall Beck Cottage
Hall Beck Cottage sleeps 6 and dines up to 10 people as standard but is often booked alongside another property as the hub for a larger group.
This substantial Victorian Extension with its new Sun Lounge offers unsurpassed views over the lawns and pastures to the Lakeland Fells beyond. Hall Beck Cottage sleeps 6 and dines up to 10 people as standard but is often booked alongside another property as the hub for a larger booking (when more seating can be arranged).
- 3 bedrooms (King with en-suite, Double with roof-top patio, Oak Bunkroom).
- The main bathroom has a walk-in shower whilst the en-suite has a bath. Please note that the en-suite has a hand, not wall-mounted shower.
- Large kitchen with Morso wood burning stove, seating area, granite worktops, induction hob and built in appliances including a double oven, dishwasher & washer-dryer.
- Finished in Oak with Limestone flags.
- Open plan lounge / dining area (with 52" LED TV, Blu-ray player and DAB media player).
- Second Morso wood burning stove in Inglenook fireplace in the lounge.
- Fabulous Oak staircase which divides beneath the large picture window.