The Hyning Estate is self-catering but we do try to provide everything you may reasonably need to get your holiday off to a perfect start. We'll also answer any questions during your stay.
We'd love you to find your "Home from Home" here at The Hyning Estate and we want to make it easy for you to return again and again so if you have any special requirements then do please contact us and we'll see if we can help.
For further information you can download our Welcome Guide if required (please note that this is a large document - you'll find a printed copy in your cottage upon arrival).
[ASDA, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Tesco all deliver but please schedule this for an hour or so after you expect to arrive (or choose "Click & Collect") as we cannot accept deliveries for you]
Kitchen / Dining Room / Lounge
- Sound System / DAB radio / CD / Müzo Cobblestone (stream music from phones & tablets).
- Blu-ray / DVD Player, Samsung LED Smart TV (for screen size see property details). Roku streaming media player.
- Double Oven, Induction Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, toaster, kettle.
- "Welcome" items including Wine, Artisan Sourdough Bread, Jam, Relish, Milk, Butter, Cordial (sourced locally where possible), Biscuits, Instant / Decaf Coffee and Tea. [1 bedroom properties also have a Tassimo machine and larger properties also have a filter coffee machine].
- Kitchen utensils, chopping boards, foil, baking sheet, cling film, salt, pepper.
- Oven gloves & 2 tea towels.
- Pots, pans, scales, citrus press, kitchen equipment with additional items (such as food processors, bread maker etc) booked in advance.
- Hand wash, multi-surface cleaner, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, bin & compost bags (enough for a couple of days at least).
- Comprehensive place settings up to the number each property "dines" (Denby Halo)
- Selection books & games (but see Covid note below).
- Logs, firelighters & matches [mid October - mid April].
- Tasteful decorations / lights at Christmas & New Year [mid Dec - 12th Night] (with growing trees and lights outside).
- One of three BBQ areas can be booked by the day [mid April - mid October. Fair Usage Policy applies - refer to Welcome email].
- All beds made up to the standard occupancy (just the King in the case of The Carriage House unless 3 people are booked in).
- Internet Radio / Alarm in each double bedroom
- Hairdryer in each bedroom.
- One bath towel & one hand towel per person.
- Bath Mats, Shampoo, Body Wash & Conditioner (but please leave the refillable pumps).
- Shaver / toothbrush point in every bathroom.
- 3 rolls and one box of tissues and per bathroom.
- Iron, Ironing board and clothes rack.
- Cleaning equipment including vacuum cleaner, dustpan & brush, mop. Stairgate at top of stairs (please request fitting on booking form)
- Cots (inc. linen) / High Chairs / Melamine plates & mugs / plastic table cloths - please select on booking form.
- Guests are not permitted to bring extra beds other than cots - please ask before booking if extra beds are required.
Towel & Linen Refresh
- Stays of between one & two weeks - towel & tea-towel refresh mid-term through your stay (or for multiple weeks at the start of each whole new week) if required.
- Clean bed linen and bath mats if required for full multi-week stays (stays of 14, 21, 28 nights) at the start of each new whole week.
FREE WiFi throughout - load-balanced VDSL and 4G LTE lines. [5Mb/s per device fair usage restriction].
File share containing Information, Guides, Rides and Walks.
TEMPORARY NOTE: During the COVID-19 Epidemic no fresh food or drink items will be supplied as a precautionary measure and there will be no composting and we have temporarily removed harder to clean games.