The Old Forge
The accommodation is on one level and so will be particularly attractive for those who don't like stairs although it has no special mobility features and is not suitable for wheelchairs.
The Old Forge is built in the style of a "Bank Barn" - entered at one side from ground level but with 1st floor views from all the other sides. The twin-aspect windows in the lounge face South & East and provide great views of the fells, the beck and the many fabulous sunsets. Guests often refer to it as "home from home" and it’s not hard to see why... everything is "just so".
- 2 bedrooms (Master bedroom with King-size bed & Twin bedroom with roof-top patio).
- Signature bathroom incorporating both a walk-in shower and a bath.
- Beautiful kitchen with granite worktops, induction hob and built in appliances including a double oven, dishwasher & washer-dryer.
- Open plan lounge / dining area (with 46" LED TV, Blu-ray player and DAB media player).
- Finished in Oak with Polished Sage Limestone floors.
- Morso wood burning stove.
- Contemporary Design
- Traditional Lakeland slated Oak Canopy with seating outside.