The complex roof design and the extensive use of windows and roof lights make the living areas of The Granary very special.
Formed in the shape of a cross with gables facing South, West & North, there's no shortage of light with the sloping ceilings formed by the complex roof shapes giving The Granary a unique and very contemporary charm. A huge triple-glazed window fills the South Gable and two large glazed doors open onto a Juliette balcony overlooking the Courtyard providing stunning views over the Lakeland fells. Light from this South-facing gable floods into the living spaces highlighting the ever changing pitch of the roof space.
- 2 bedrooms (Master bedroom with Double bed & Twin bedroom).
- Atmospheric bathroom incorporating both a walk-in shower and a bath.
- Beautiful kitchen with granite worktops, induction hob and built in appliances including a double oven, dishwasher & washer-dryer.
- Open plan lounge / dining area (with 46" LED TV, Blu-ray player and DAB media player).
- Dining for up to 6 people as standard (extra dining can be arranged when booking a 2nd property)
- Finished in Oak with Polished Sage Limestone floors.
- Morso wood burning stove.
- Contemporary Design
- Traditional Lakeland slated Oak Canopy outside.