One of the most interesting and spacious properties on the Estate, with ground floor facilities, a "cook's kitchen", and a large oak mezzanine with master bedroom and shower room.
THE BYRE - Our newest property
The Byre is our premier dwelling for 6 people and is one of the most interesting and spacious properties on the Estate. It oozes charm and character yet boasts a large 21st Century "cook's kitchen" with twin sets of appliances and a generous workspace. With its large patio and seating area and sitting centrally on the Estate, the Byre might well be booked alongside the other properties for a wedding, family celebration or an exclusive event.
Taken alone The Byre is perfect for the family requiring a ground floor bathroom and bedrooms whilst the Mezzanine with its super king and en suite and its spectacular views delivers a powerful 'wow factor'.
The open plan lounge/dining area is very spacious and dominated oak beams and roof-to-floor triple-glazed windows that frame the Lakeland Fells and local Parkland. As the nights draw in then the large Inglenook fireplace and woodburning stove will take over to provide the focus for autumn evenings by the fire or for that very special Christmas and New Year.
The Byre has two of its three bedrooms and a family bathroom at ground level so is accessible by those less able to tackle stairs. We can also provide a ramp for the front door.
Features in brief:
- 3 bedrooms (Mezzanine Super King with 32" LED TV and en-suite, King & Double bedrooms downstairs adjacent family bathroom).
- The main downstairs bathroom has a bath with a hand shower, The en-suite boasts a spacious walk-in shower.
- Large and beautiful kitchen suitable both for families and for catering with granite worktops, four sinks, two induction hobs and two fan ovens, a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. For those taking the Byre as part of a larger booking you may also find the additional commercial dishwasher invaluable.
- Solid Oak Mezzanine and large feature Inglenook Fireplace with Dovre wood burning stove.
- Finished in Oak with Limestone flags throughout.
- Open plan lounge / dining area (with 52" LED TV, Blu-ray player and Roku media player).
- HD Projector and Sound system with sub-woofer
- Beams, nooks & crannies all blended with state-of-the-art appliances.