One of the most interesting and spacious properties on the Estate, The Byre will be available to book from April 1st
THE BYRE - COMING SOON..
Work is currently underway to redecorate and refurnish The Byre to the same high standards as the other properties to create a luxurious dwelling for 6 people.
The Byre is one of the most interesting and spacious properties on the Estate and COVID restrictions permitting, The Byre will open its doors to its first guests on 1st April 2021 (although it will not be available to book until all the work has been completed at around the same time).
The Byre oozes charm and character yet boasts a large kitchen with twin sets of appliances and a large workspace and has its own patio. Linking the other properties the Byre might well be booked alongside the other properties for a Wedding or other exclusive event.
The Byre has two of its three bedrooms and a family bathroom at ground level so is accessible by those less able to tackle stairs. We can also provide a ramp for the front door. Features in brief:
- 3 bedrooms (Mezzanine Super King with 32" LED TV and en-suite, King & Double bedrooms downstairs adjacent family bathroom).
- The main downstairs bathroom has a bath with a hand shower, The en-suite boasts a spacious walk-in shower.
- Large and beautiful kitchen suitable both for families and for catering with granite worktops, four sinks, two induction hobs and two fan ovens, a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. For those renting the Byre as part of a larger booking you may also find the additional commercial dishwasher invaluable.
- Solid Oak Mezzanine and large feature Inglenook Fireplace with Dovre wood burning stove.
- Finished in Oak with Limestone flags throughout.
- Open plan lounge / dining area (with 52" LED TV, Blu-ray player and Roku media player).
- HD Projector and Sound system with sub-woofer
- Beams, nooks & crannies all blended with state-of-the-art appliances.